Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sierra Nevada classic climbs

Hmm... for the last few months, I've been trying to figure out where I could possibly find a compilation of great climbs in the Sierra that I could just kinda parse through and pick and choose what's right for my skill level at any given time. The kind of list I could use to plan them as full-on objectives if necessary, find new training grounds, gain more experience, build my climbing resume, and bag a few peaks in good style--instead of just sorta fumbling through a variety of Summitpost descriptions for things I happen to hear about at random.

Guess I could have gone out and found a book on the subject, but I never did. Anyway, completely by accident this morning as I read through one of Rich Meyer's Sierra Journa articles, I spotted this in the sidebar.

Totally awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment